Disabled people in wheelchairs: row of places above sectors: D4, D5, D6, D7, D14, D15, D16, D17 (person in wheelchair + guardian): 69 PLN + 1 PLN (18.10.2022 - 31.12.2022) and 89 PLN + 1 PLN (01.01.2023 - 13.05.2023).
2. After registration, application should be send by E-consultant. Please send us your login and written request to buy disability place tickets in KupBilet.pl. We do not need any documents to give you possibility to buy disability place tickets in KupBilet.pl!.
3. Based on the information sent, the system operator gives the user the right to purchase a ticket on sectors dedicated to disabled people that use wheelchairs.
4. The authorization will be visible when you log in to the system - a sign: disabled person in a wheelchair will appear on website header.
5. Once authorized, the user has access to purchase a ticket in the sectors / places dedicated to disabled people that use wheelchairs.
6. The user now can make a reservation in the sector for disabled people that use wheelchairs (black seats).
7. To reserve places for a person who use a wheelchair and a guardian:
a) CHOOSE ONE OF THE LISTED SECTORS,
b) after entering a sector, select TWO places. Places should always be selected starting with the unpaired number, for example 1,2 or 3,4, etc.,
c) once you have selected places, go to the shopping cart by clicking on "order" and in the shopping cart you have to choose the price package: "guardian + disabled person"
8. The process of buying the ticket (booking and payment) is the same as for other tickets.
9. Attention! The number of places dedicated to disability persons who use wheelchairs are limited. The sale of these places is carried out until stocks are exhausted.
Tickets sale for
2023 ORLEN FIM SPEEDWAY GRAND PRIX OF POLAND - WARSAW
at PGE Narodowy has started.
The seventh edition of the FIM Speedway Grand Prix tournament at the PGE Narodowy in Warsaw will be held on 13 May 2023 (starts at 7:00 p.m.). On the track we will see, among others, three-time Individual World Champion Bartosz Zmarzlik.
Besides Zmarzlik, PGE Narodowy will host two other Polish permanent participants of the FIM SGP 2023 series - the current bronze medalist Maciej Janowski and Patryk Dudek. What is more there will be also a wild card rider, whose name will be known in the spring of 2023.
Thinking about the 2023 ORLEN FIM SPEEDWAY GRAND PRIX OF POLAND - WARSAW we cannot forget about its inseparable partner - PGE Narodowy. Traditionally, for the seventh time now we ride hand in hand - says Michał Sikora, President of the Polish Automobile and Motorcycling Federation. - I cannot imagine a different speedway spring than associated with this undoubted speedway fest at the PGE Narodowy. We have world-class riders in Poland: current World Champion Bartosz Zmarzlik and the world’s third rider Maciej Janowski, but still, we are waiting for a Pole to win the Warsaw tournament. Polish podium in Warsaw? If not now, then when, if not with these riders, then with whom - said Michał Sikora.
The Polish Automobile and Motorcycling Federation informs that the sale of tickets for the competition, which will take place on 13 May 2023, has started.
After the successful season of 2022, the riders do not hide that they are still hungry for successes and are ambitious in competing in the FIM Speedway Grand Prix series.
- I never talk about dreams and I never will. However, I still have a lot of them ahead of me. Will it work? I do not know. I will do my best to do what I have imagined - emphasizes Bartosz Zmarzlik. - I do not want to waste what my relatives give me, in fact, from their private life. How much work do they do for me. That I have great conditions to develop or to win. I want to write my own story, under my own name. I think that probably it will be fun to look at it once again when I turn old - emphasizes Bartosz Zmarzlik.
The season of 2023 is going to be special for Maciej Janowski. At the PGE Narodowy, he was on the second step of the podium twice (2017 and 2018 season). The last four seasons in the FIM SGP series, Maciej Janowski finished on the fourth position in the general classification of the tournament. - I didn't feel that the fourth place was bothering me somehow. It's the fourth place in the world, and I'm not a greedy person. However, I admit that the third place tastes much better - says Maciej Janowski.
The Grand Prix at the PGE Narodowy in Warsaw has been organized since 2015. So far, Poles have managed to take places on the podium four times. In 2015, Jarosław Hampel (3), Maciej Janowski (2) in 2017 and 2018, and Patryk Dudek (3) in 2019.
Tickets are sold via the kupbilet.pl portal, as well as stationary in Empik and Kolporter stores. Any questions regarding tickets can be directed to the hotline: +48 695 378 585 (from Mondays to Fridays) 10 am. - 4:00 pm. or 24/7 electronic consultant after logging into his profile at the https://www.kupbilet.pl
+ + +
13th May 2023, Warsaw
PGE NARODOWY, Al. Księcia J. Poniatowskiego 1, 7 PM